Anytime, Anywhere Glamourous! Gorgeous!! Japan!!! Package Tour
On September 7, 2022, the Japan Tourism Agency announced its new guidelines for the entrance of inbound tourists into Japan. To help as many of you glamourous, gorgeous individuals enter Japan with ease, it is our great pleasure to announce that we have a new customizable package tour that not only fits all the requirements of these guidelines, but includes access to the highest-level nationally qualified guides, accredited cultural experiences, dynamic city tours, and more (see below for details).
◆ Enter Japan with ease on a package tour that fits the government’s current guidelines (as of September 7, 2022)
◆ Attend at least one full-day guided tour of your choosing
◆ Have all your flights and accommodation booked by us
◆ Explore Japan on a custom itinerary based on your interests and our expertise
◆ Be shown around by a nationally qualified guide specially chosen for your interests
◆ Receive up-to-date information and consultation on Japan’s current medical guidelines
◆ Be escorted to and from the airport by an expert guide
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Adherence to the Current Guidelines
Our AAGGJ tour adheres to the guidelines for inbound tourism announced by the Japanese government on September 7, 2022. The guidelines are as allows:
1. In order for an inbound tourist to enter Japan, a Japanese travel agency (or related company) should be in charge of their entry.
2. In principle, that same travel agency should arrange the tourist’s flights into and out of Japan.
3. However, even if an inbound tourist’s air tickets have already been arranged overseas, the Japanese travel agent (or related company) must book all their accommodation.
4. The Japanese travel agency (or related company) in charge of the inbound tourist should prepare for them a tour itinerary that takes into consideration the prevention of the spread of infection.
5. During their stay in Japan, tourists must have access to constant, reliable contact with the Japanese travel agency that arranged their tour.
Basic Tour Inclusions
As part of our service, you will receive the following as aspects of your tour:
1. Registration in Japan’s Entrants, Returnees Follow-up System (ERFS)
◦ Officially administered by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, this enables inbound tourists to apply for a visa to enter Japan.
② Welcome orientation at your arrival airport
◦ As part of the orientation, your guide will escort you to your hotel via airport shuttle bus.
◦ Available airports include Narita International Airport (Tokyo), Haneda Airport (Tokyo), and Kansai International Airport (Osaka)
◦ Up-to-date information and consultation on Japan’s current medical guidelines
➂ One full-day sightseeing tour (at a location of your choice)
➃ Escort from your hotel to the airport on your departure day
➄ Arrangement by True Japan Tour of all accommodation necessary during your stay in Japan
➅ A customized full travel itinerary based on your needs and interests (see “Customization” for details)
➆ A nationally licensed tour guide-interpreter specially chosen by True Japan Tour to best fit your interests
Please note that the base fee of this tour (150,000 JPY without tax per person) includes the following experiences during your time in Japan only*:
i.. Airport orientation and escort to your hotel by a nationally qualified tour guide-interpreter
ii. One full-day sightseeing tour
iii. Departing day escort from your hotel to the airport by a nationally qualified tour guide-interpreter
Any further additions (accommodation, flights, additional tours, cultural experiences, etc.) will cost extra (see below for more details).
*Itinerary arrangement, registration in Japan’s Entrants, Returnees Follow-up System, and other pre-arrival administrative costs are also included in the base fee.
In our opinion, the best part of the AAGGJ tour is just how much you can be in control. On top of the base itinerary, you can also arrange* any of the following with us:
1. Travel within Japan (via public and/or private transportation)
2. Japanese cultural experiences (both in-house and/or external)
3. Our in-house activities include Japanese tea ceremony, origami, sushi-making, and more.
4. Guided city tours
5. Guided nature tours
6. Parties and events
*Please note: In order to adhere to current government guidelines, your whole itinerary must be organized and approved by True Japan Tour (as your travel agency in charge of entry) prior to your entry into Japan.
• In principle, most of our tours are conducted by English-speaking nationally licensed tour guide-interpreters. However, Spanish, German, Italian, and Portuguese-speaking guides can also be arranged upon advanced request,
• All guides used by True Japan Tour are nationally licensed tour guide-interpreters. All nationally licensed tour guide interpreters must pass vigorous national exams in Japanese geography, history, and other cultural subjects, as well as show high-level proficiency in the foreign language they wish to guide in, in order to receive their accreditation.
• True Japan Tour has access to over 1,000 tour guide interpreters from all over Japan.
• We will begin processing your application for the Entrants, Returnees Follow-up System (ERFS) when you first purchase the tour. When your registration has been completed, we will then email you a questionnaire regarding your preferences for the tour. We would appreciate it if you could fill this out to the best of your ability and let us know about your preferences, needs, and expectations. This is so we can create an itinerary that fits you best in direct consultation with you. We will later send you an estimate of your full tour fee.
• In order to enter Japan as an inbound tourist, you are required to purchase travel insurance. We recommend the travel insurance provided here: https://japantravelinsurance.net/
Total Price = Basic Fee + Fee per Person * Number of Participants + Tax
Anywhere in Japan
• Registration in Japan’s Entrants, Returnees Follow-up System (ERFS) for visa applications
• Any administration fees for basic tour products
• Welcome orientation at your arrival airport
• Airport pickup and escort to your hotel via an airport shuttle bus
• Up-to-date information and consultation on Japan’s current medical guidelines
• Guiding by a nationally qualified tour guide-interpreter
• 1 full-day guided sightseeing tour in an area of your choosing
• Arrangement & organization of tour schedule, tour guides, etc.
The following are available as part of our tour, but are not covered by the basic tour fee:
• Flights into and out of Japan
• Travel expenses
• Any extra activities, tours or experiences
• Guide fees
• Commission charged for additional expenses (transportation, accommodation, etc.)
Please note: that we will charge commission for the following services:
1. Flight arrangement: 25% commission
2. Accommodation arrangement: 25% commission
3. Transportation arrangement: 25% commission
4. Arrangement of activities held by companies other than True Japan Tour: 25% commission